We try to dispatch all orders within 24 - 48 hours of the working week.
All our items are dispatched first class which takes approximately 1-3 days to arrive within the UK. When shipping to outside the UK the delivery may take 7 - 10 working days unless ordered with special delivery. If you would like the item sooner please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will accommodate your order.
If you would like to return an item for a refund then please do so within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Unfortunately we cannot exchange underwear or earrings for reason of hygiene, unless they are faulty.
Goods are returned to House of Beth at your expense (except, of course, if the goods are faulty). None of these terms affect your statutory rights.
How to return:
1. Wrap the unused item in its original bag and cellotape.
2. Complete and enclose the Returns Form downloaded below.
3. Email email@example.com confirming you have sent the parcel for returns.
4. Send it to the address below. We recommend that you return goods by recorded delivery and retain proof of postage.
Please send all returns to:
House of Beth
PO Box 67668
If you have any enquiries about your order, or about our products and services, or would like more information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to give a full refund on items returned new and unused back to us within 14 days of your receipt. All refunds, less the delivery cost, will be credited to the original payment debit/credit card after we have received and inspected the returned item. A refund should be credited back to your card within 14 days of our receipt of the item, but please allow up to 30 days. Note, the refund might not show up on your statement for a few days.
We regret we will not be able to give a refund if;
- the unsuitable goods are returned for refund outside of the 14-day period. They cannot be returned to the customer if they are sent back to us outside of this time.
- goods sent for refund that are not in a saleable condition (worn, soiled or without tags or designer boxes). We reserve the right to refuse a refund if this is the case.